What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
thoroughly looking forward to searching for all of these games.......but Dragonvale is a big no no!! LOL, thanks for offering though Ms Fleur ;-)

Give it a try! Remember I'm a pastry chef, try it and I'll bake you a cake!

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Hmmm now there's an offer, what's your carrot cake like??

It's really good and my cream cheese icing is to die for! That icing is my number one request. I just did a wedding cake with it!

Dame92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't say that i've tried them all obviously or even the ones i want to but i know even when i do that fruit ninja will remain my number one game. It's just an awesomely fun game which i could and have play for hours on end without taking a break. The concept, visuals, sound and general quality of the game are just amazing and i can't wait to actually get an iPad so i don't have to spend all my time in the Apple store playing it lol.

Fedricwalls

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Angry Birds is my most favorite game on my iPad2. I regularly play this game once in a day, whenever I wants some change from my work, I instantly load this game on my device and play it from more than 2 to 3 hours. I love the main character graphics in this game.

Playerout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I strongly recommend:
Kingdom Rush (tower defense)
Machinarium (adventure)
They are worth every penny..

Thanks for the tip...machinarium is really cool!!!
And now the top 3 of this week for me..
China taxi (so funny!!)
Jake Escapes ( cool graphic)
Lost of winds 2 (must have!)

Me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I'm lovin how you guys are doing this, top 3 of the week really works for me, I may update the frst post with a list of the games you have provided with a brief description of what they are. I think this will be helpful for everyone reading this thread.

basco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the older games,

1. Duke Nukem
2. Civilization
3. Galaga.

I also like fruit ninja (sometimes).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

powdergator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plants vs zombies untill I finished all the levels....like osmosis and contre jour late at night as they have dreamy hypnotic sound track, great with headphones, when you are trying to fall asleep but can't because you are an insomniac !

Playerout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm lovin how you guys are doing this, top 3 of the week really works for me, I may update the frst post with a list of the games you have provided with a brief description of what they are. I think this will be helpful for everyone reading this thread.
Great! That would be so cool!! I like this forum, I'm always looking for new releases and I'm finding some good games in the release section, also from indie developers..there are so many games that the App store doesn't highlight just because they're not "rated enough"...and some of them are definitely cool!
I know you are a SuperModerator...but in case you need help with the description about games you haven't tried...feel free..I sooo love the gaming world :eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts