What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

GPLive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Assassins Creed Recollection without a doubt. Ridiculously well designed game with so much more potential.

jjjrrr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"
The Ring - محيبس
"

710158.png

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Just downloaded Great Little War Game and I'm really loving it, some great smooth graphics, the humour inbuilt is awesome, I really can't get enough of this game, it's taking over my free time lol

A couple of screenshots to show you the great graphics

When one of the guys gets shot various comments are made, my favourite is 'bag him and tag him'

So if your a fan of turn-based strategy games Buy it, Try it and Love it, guaranteed!!

Playerout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey this is a great Thread to answer :) I just entered the community because I got my new Ipad (not really new..I bought it used actually)..first thing to do to learn using it is to download games!! eheh
By now, my favourites are fruit ninja of course, and temple run!
But I just got Azkend 2 (3 days ago) and I think it's one of the best match 3 games ever!!
I played games on my iphone but with Ipad it's a totally new world! I love it.

Also my friend showed me some battle adventure games..that I'm actually afraid to download..because they could easily become addictive..it's infinity blade II and Battleloot Adventures...I'm trying to withstand his assault..but I think I'll end up downloading both!! ahah no resistance when it comes to games!!

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite game changes after I have burned through and started another.

An oldie but goodie (and recently updated with more content) the stellar Plants vs. Zombies game!

Infinity Blade

Where's my water

World of Goo

Word w.el.d.e.r.

And my current addiction skylanders cloud patrol

Playerout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite game changes after I have burned through and started another.

An oldie but goodie (and recently updated with more content) the stellar Plants vs. Zombies game!

Infinity Blade

Where's my water

World of Goo

Word w.el.d.e.r.

And my current addiction skylanders cloud patrol

Just saw a video about world of goo....Insta-buy!!!!! :)

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Glad your enjoying it Playerout, I hope it gains more pace and a lot more reviews are put on here.

I'm just off to check world of goo, cheers for that Midranger4

Warning....World of Goo is addicting.......and the levels get insane. Don't forget to post your tower heights here! Lol!

Playerout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Warning....World of Goo is addicting.......and the levels get insane. Don't forget to post your tower heights here! Lol!

Ahah I will...but only when my tower height will be respectable...right now it's pathetically low!! ahahahahah...I'm getting better anyway.. ;)

Exzander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Avadon: The Black Fortress HD is pretty sweet and probably my favorite at the moment. The game is half off right now if you want to give it a shot (for 10 bucks it's good, but for 5 very good).

I'm playing Temple Run a lot as well (I know, I know). I can only get to about 3.8million score, though, how do people score so much on the leaderboards??? Crazy stuff.

Playerout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad your enjoying it Playerout, I hope it gains more pace and a lot more reviews are put on here.

I'm just off to check world of goo, cheers for that Midranger4
:) Thanks, I hope to get many games reviews too! Have you tried some other tricky stuff?
I'm now glued to a nasty 8-byt graphic game..scorched monsters!..I soo like the 80's arcade graphic!! and it's a lot of fun! and there's some other 8-byt graphic games a friend told about...but I have to finish this before I go on with the rest...
I'll let you know! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts