What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What time will IOS 6 come out

Are you excited for IOS 6?

• Total voters

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
From what I can see, a lots been polished up, icons seem clearer , and playing with Siri is interesting.

Drawback with you tube though , after searching on YouTube via safari nearly all videos need to support flash!! , I am viewing the same files on my iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1 but cannot view them on the iPad now after iOS 6 through safari , it would appear something's amiss !

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Drew wal said:
From what I can see, a lots been polished up, icons seem clearer , and playing with Siri is interesting.

Drawback with you tube though , after searching on YouTube via safari nearly all videos need to support flash!! , I am viewing the same files on my iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1 but cannot view them on the iPad now after iOS 6 through safari , it would appear something's amiss !

Have you tried downloading the new YouTube app in the app store. Look under iPhone apps, the iPad version hasn't been released yet.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks , just downloaded the app for iPhone , which at least works , albeit on a lower sized landscape view . I'll keep an eye out for the iPad version when there's one.

Most reactions