What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What reality shows do you watch?

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We did enjoy The Apprentice this week.

I suppose the rubbish gags may follow.

However, I was amused by Edna's bid for survival when she said "I have three degrees ...". So, when will we see her again? 
Nick Hewer asked Sir Alan what we were thinking when he asked "Do you need training Sir Alan?" (Eda had just boasted that she has trained CEOs of huge corporations to become more productive.)

This links to the series http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/series7/edna-agbarha.shtml

I guess this series qualifies. Previous series were more watchable. The candidates this year seem to lack the depth of character seen in previous years.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you know I thought so too, Julie but I changed my mind as well! What does that say about me? Sigh, I'm just as bad as they are!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't get as much time to watch the shows in the summer due to the kids swim team schedule. However, in the winter we watch, American Idol, and now we are currently trying to follow, America's Got Talent.

ShadowIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only watched one show this year and it was the Australian version of The Apprentice. My god, what a disaster that was! LOL. Never watching anything reality again. haha. Australian's Got Talent was pretty good as is the American version.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw the one with those sextuplets and their parents, while visiting family several years ago, because they watched it.

I cut out TV years ago, so the only TV I see is from Netflix, like Mad Men and Downton Abbey. Have not been tempted to look for reality shows on Netflix. Come to think of it, not sure there are any reality shows on Netflix.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hate reality shows ordinarily; however, I used to watch the biggest loser and I still watch the apprentice.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

Ciaobella

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fear factor (now that it's back on), Bad Girls Club (I've been addicted since season 2), Love Games, America's Supernanny, Toddlers & Tiaras, Teen Mom 1 & 2, 16 & Pregnant, Americas got talent, mostly all cooking shows like chopped, the next iron chef, cupcake wars, etc, and a lot of court shows like Judge Judy, Judge Alex, etc., Dr Phil, Steve Wilkos, Housewives something lol

I never knew how much I actually watched!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a reality show for everything, lately! I just saw some new ones starting as well but I can't recall what they were.

My daughter watches a lot. She has me hooked on The Housewives of New Jersey, I think it is.

And that is it for me. Oh, American Idol ~ is that a reality show?

Marie--I like to watch a few reality shows also!! Let's see: the bachelor, bachelorette, amazing race, survivor, x-factor, American idol, housewives of new jersey, and storage wars!! I don't know why I like to watch them, but I do!!

AntonCartel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't mind watching reality tv. I like more than a few.
The T.O. Show
Love & Hip-Hop
Pawn Stars
Storage Wars
Operation Repo
Bait Car
Judge Joe
Judge Judy
Judge Mathis
Maury
Ice Loves CoCo
Kitchen Nightmares
Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Kloe & Omar
Jerseylicious
New Jersey Shore
Basketball Wives of L.A. & Miami
MOB Wives
Real Housewives of Atlanta & Orange County (but I like them all)
Kendra
Holly's World
Rehab: Party At The Hard Rock Hotel
Trey Songz: My Moment
Cheaters
Run's House
Flavor of Love
Rock of Love
Ray J: Family Business
Who Loves Ray J
What Chilli Wants
I Love Money
The Millionaire Matchmaker
The Spin Crowd
I'm a realty junkie, I know it. Not in denial.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Aubrey1230

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like Big Brother, and I watch Americas got Talent now that Howard Stern is on there.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am currently watching America's Got Talent, since my cousin are on the show and they have made it to the next round. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts