What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is this?

Grinchy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On the home page of my ipad2' a few centimetres above the email folder and the Photos folder, there are 3 tiny icons, one is a magnifying glass (like a search icon) and the others are 2 small circles. I never see the magnifying glass highlighted but the small circles are sometimes highlighted, but not all at once. This is driving me mad trying to find out what they are - does anyone know?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi grinchy, what you see-indicates the page or screen you went from you home page. Sliding to the right of left of the home page will indicate where you are. If you slide all the way to the left, you will come across the search page where you can search y
For your apps etc. I hope that helps and makes sense.

OP
Grinchy

Grinchy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi grinchy, what you see-indicates the page or screen you went from you home page. Sliding to the right of left of the home page will indicate where you are. If you slide all the way to the left, you will come across the search page where you can search y
For your apps etc. I hope that helps and makes sense.

Oh thank you so much, just tried it and see exactly what is happening. Once again, indebted to everyone who helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts