What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is Friend?

Jadeuu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are lots of people we meet on every two days and attach a relationship with them. After some days we may forget most of them. But some of those we can't never forget. They become a "friend" with us. But is it a perfect definition of "FRIEND"?

What do you think?

Math17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess you mentioned some attribute of a friend, but not a definition in a whole. Would you agree you may fall across some so ugly man that you won't ever forget? But you'll barely call him a "friend".

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A true friend is someone that will come over and dance naked for you when you are down in the dumps.

True friends forgive the massive debts you own them and they put off that heart surgery when you need their cash to buy another iThing.

True friends put off dates when you command them to help you move.

True friends let you borrow their tooth brushes and under arm roll on deodorants.

A friend is very special to me. So why is it I have no friends? I agree, it is a mystery, indeed it is.

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope you are friend enough that you won't mind if I send my daughter your post. her Dad went to visit and walked off with her tooth brush.She needs to lighten up.will wait for permission ...funny stuff

Most reactions

Latest posts