What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What people think about tall women?

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been wondering for quite a while, what does people in general think about tall women?
I'm 5'9 myself, but that's actually pretty avage or normal in Norway. However, When I wear heels, I'm about 6'2 and almost always tower over most people... What do you think?
I'm glad I'm tall in Norway, because I know that people in some countries are less tall than "us".
Get back to me soon :)

Thanks!

image-3318185841.jpg

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tall women can look very elegant.

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Threadjack, but axis, I love your avatar. Remember Simoncelli!

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry, but I like 'em short and squat. Tall women scare me. They also suck up all the oxygen in the room. Sorry, no, but tall wimmen are not for this cowboy, I'll tell you what.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I like 'em short and squat. Tall women scare me. They also suck up all the oxygen in the room. Sorry, no, but tall wimmen are not for this cowboy, I'll tell you what.
thats nice Bob,I'm 5ft 2-3".....not squat though :)

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
thats nice Bob,I'm 5ft 2-3".....not squat though :)

Sorry, but it is a no-go if you are not squat. Sorry to dash your hopes, but you can never experience the real Bob unless you are both short and squat.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but it is a no-go if you are not squat. Sorry to dash your hopes, but you can never experience the real Bob unless you are both short and squat.
ohhhh i knew it :(.........i.ll get back to you though if i find i fit the criteria in the future ;)

OP
Norwegian Mystery
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Absolutely not, it would just be a nice extra!!

My ex wife was 6 foot 2 inches so i suppose im a taller lady sorta guy, so what is this thread about, is it a place for Amazonian Princess Warriors to hang out?!?!

No, I'd just like to see what men in general feel about tall women ;)

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Ok, in an honest sentence, i think tall women are quite hot, but i also think that being tall you already stand out from the crowd, so thats a head start to getting heads turning. Most models are tall, but way tooooo thin, which doesnt look good at all, I like a woman I can get hold of ;-)

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Absolutely not, it would just be a nice extra!!

My ex wife was 6 foot 2 inches so i suppose im a taller lady sorta guy, so what is this thread about, is it a place for Amazonian Princess Warriors to hang out?!?!

...LOL...Amazonian Princess Warriors to hang out...or a place for petite women to be jealous of!!

Most reactions

Latest posts