What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Springpad or EverNote?

Which notes App do you use?

• EverNote

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Springpad

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Both

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Something else (tell us why)

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used EverNote for several years and really like it. However my wife recently started using Springpad and has become a big fan of that.

I know there are other note taking Apps, but few have all of the features of these two. Plus versions for iOS and Android and Webapps for the desktop. So if you use one of these please let us know which one. Also post about your thoughts if you have tried both. What helped you decide?

Last edited:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Never tried Springpad but I have been a user of Evernote for several years and am a great fan.
The trouble is I have so much information now stored on it that switching to another system is a terrifying thought.

Starting afresh though Springpad looks quite handy with its autosort and todo list integration. Might suggest it to my wife :)

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm-just downloaded Springpad and will give it a whirl. I don't have tons of information on Evernote yet, so this will be interesting. I had never heard of Springpad. I don't see a paid version either-maybe down the pike if this is a developing app. I have the free Evernote anyway as I don't want to get locked into another monthly fee. I'd rather pay for an app once and be done with it. But thanks for the heads up. I'm checking it out today, and then maybe can cast a vote!

OP
W

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the formatting and sorting options of Springpad. If there were an easier way to move notes from EverNote to Springpad that would cinch it.

Most reactions

Latest posts