What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
American Rose: A Nation Laid Bare: The Life and Times of Gypsy Rose Lee. When I was a kid I would see her on the Merv Griffin show and she always fascinated me.

☮♥

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got bored of boy in striped PJs and switched to "Face of Betrayal" by Lis Wiehl and April Henry. Very exciting!

-Samana

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Still in the middle of a couple, the interesting one is The Third Bullet by Stephen Hunter (the boring one is Modern Control Systems). Also reading a Jeff Inlo book, the first in a trilogy. I accidentally started the second and got half way in before I realized it was a trilogy and I was in the middle of the middle.

Attachments

• image-3139382529.jpg
    image-3139382529.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 133

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still in the middle of a couple, the interesting one is The Third Bullet by Stephen Hunter (the boring one is Modern Control Systems). Also reading a Jeff Inlo book, the first in a trilogy. I accidentally started the second and got half way in before I realized it was a trilogy and I was in the middle of the middle.

That happened to me once. I re read it 3 times before realizing what you did. Only problem is, my library didn't carry the other 2. :(

-Samana

Most reactions

Latest posts