What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

Snowmaven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My recent reads from iBook store
- The Tipping Point
- The Secret Life of Bees
- Shakespears (free!)

You?

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Horns by Joe Hill
6587879.jpg

totemynote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finished "The Scariest Place in the World" by James Brady about the Korean War. Just started on "Oliver Twist" (freebie - Public Domain) by Dickens. Man, I love iBooks! Kindle app is cool too but iBooks is the best. I really like the way the iPad and iPhone sync on both too.

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ayn Rand and the World She Made by Anne Heller

Next up: Salted: A Manifesto on the World's Most Important Mineral with Recipes by Mark Bitterman

After that, The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo

I'm a very eclectic reader

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kindle Reader
Zombie Spaceship Wasteland by Patton Oswalt
Lies, Damned Lies, and Science: How to Sort through the Noise around Global Warming, the Latest Health Claims, and Other Scientific Controversies

iBooks
Food Rules by Michael Pollan

Lucryster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finished "The Scariest Place in the World" by James Brady about the Korean War. Just started on "Oliver Twist" (freebie - Public Domain) by Dickens. Man, I love iBooks! Kindle app is cool too but iBooks is the best. I really like the way the iPad and iPhone sync on both too.

Kindle books sync on all devices and the books are downloadable as many times as you like so you don't have to keep copies stored on your computer or whatever. Oh and you can loan kindle books to people. Kindle apps are available to just about every device out there.

Last edited:

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like to read several at once.

What the Internet is doing to our brains, the shallows.
Packing for mars
Our life in gardens

Most reactions

Latest posts