What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems to me I've read that one. Doesn't ring too many bells though. I'll have to find a copy somewhere.

Sent from my stock iPad 2

It's about an asteroid, Kali, threatening to hit the earth. Leading character seems to be Robert Singh, as far as I read. Clarke 's changing times very often. (Backward, forward)

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Robert B. Smith, Lee J. Siegel: "Windows into the Earth: The Geologic Story of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks"

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Robert B. Smith, Lee J. Siegel: "Windows into the Earth: The Geologic Story of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks"

I read a book about the history of the Yellowstone area. It was called SuperVolcano. Yellowstone National Park is situated in the caldera of the world's largest SuperVolcano.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I read a book about the history of the Yellowstone area. It was called SuperVolcano. Yellowstone National Park is situated in the caldera of the world's largest SuperVolcano.

I found mine in Amazon. It has 2 very good ratings, so I thought I might give it a try. I couldn't find a book about Yellowstone only. (Or I simply used the wrong words for my search.)

How's your book?

Last edited:

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just finished a few books by Steven Gould - Jumper, Reflex, Impulse, and Jumper: Griffin's Story. I read them backwards though, cause that is how I found them. For me they were very enjoyable.

Did anyone happen to catch the 'Oxford Comma'?

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just finished this

image-3450503722.jpg

I've read all of the series and have the next two on pre-order. Can't wait for them to arrive

Most reactions

Latest posts