What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The last time I read this was in high school! Its hard to believe this book was published almost 35 years ago!

zen-and-the-art-of-motorcycle-maintenance-by-robert-m-pirsig.jpg

Not really - it's very much a product of its time, though a favorite of mine. It's the first book I bought on my iPad. :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was saddened to read this latest edition of ZAAM when I read at the end that his son had been murdered in 1979.

From wikipedia --

In 1979, Pirsig's son Chris, who figured prominently in Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, was stabbed to death during a mugging outside the San Francisco Zen Center.

Hrothgar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me and the kids...

I'm reading Anne of Green Gables with two of my daughters; just finished Winnie the Pooh with my other daughter and started The Story of Doctor Dolittle (Free Books app). All free, WOOT! The boy is still partial to actual books he's taken out from the library, go figure. I'm mostly reading the Bible myself (Bible app from YouVersion).

Suzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Confessions of a gp, it's very very entertaining and informative too...
Best book of the year so far though is 'room' by Emma Donoghue, completely unforgetable!

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm currently reading the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson, and I really like it. It's the third ebook I've bought of ebooks.com.

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am currently reading, A Discovery of Witches. Next up will be,

Blood, Bones, and Butter: The Inadvertent Education Of A Reluctant Chef

totemynote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm reading "The Hunger Games" trilogy on the Kindle app. I am really enjoying. Just started the third last night.

Snowlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good reads

The Party of The Century: A fun read for those who remember Truman Capote's famous BLack And WHite Ball. Also "Lady in the Tower" , a well researched book on how Ann Bolelyn was framed.

spreardon81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
seanpatrickreardon.blogspot.com
Baby Huey: a Cautionary Tale of Addiction by James Henderson. Tremendous story and it was only .99 cents. Highly recommend it. I love heist and crime thrillers, but not into police procedurals or whodunnits. If you can recommend any good reads that deal mostly with the "bad guys" I'd love to hear about them.

Thanks,
Sean

Most reactions

Latest posts