What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Do you boil them first?

AA

Yes I do, that's the only way to make a true bagel. I put in a tablespoon of dark brown sugar into the water to about
six cups water. The bagels come out crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside,definitely not your box store bagel.

☮ ♥ 

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just has a coffee shake and trying to get myself up away from this computer, in the shower and to Costco and Pets Mart.

It is not working.

Are we all just so glued to this forum or what! I know that I am, since getting my ipad. Hey, woman-do you know there's a droid app for the IPF? I was soo excited yesterday when I discovered it in the droid market! Made a 2 hour road trip more enjoyable!! :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. Yorkie. They are supposedly hypoallergenic.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

Yorkies are very sweet.

Husband very allergic, unfortunately, and allergist says there aren't any "good" dogs for him. I read about some genetically modified dog that's supposed to work for some allergic people, but apparently even they're not 100%, and they cost crazy money.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Yorkies are very sweet.

Husband very allergic, unfortunately, and allergist says there aren't any "good" dogs for him. I read about some genetically modified dog that's supposed to work for some allergic people, but apparently even they're not 100%, and they cost crazy money.

My friend is extremely allergic but she has an Italian Greyhound which has no effect on her at all.

The Archangel

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My friend is extremely allergic but she has an Italian Greyhound which has no effect on her at all.

The Archangel

Thanks, yes. Greyhounds work for some allergic people. Apparently it varies from person to person and depends on how severe the allergy. But I read up and basically found out that all dogs and cats produce allergens, and how much they produce is the question, and the other variable is our weird human selves. Husband has allergies and asthma, so he's a bad pet combo, allergist says. Good thing I didn't know this when we first met!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Thanks, yes. Greyhounds work for some allergic people. Apparently it varies from person to person and depends on how severe the allergy. But I read up and basically found out that all dogs and cats produce allergens, and how much they produce is the question, and the other variable is our weird human selves. Husband has allergies and asthma, so he's a bad pet combo, allergist says. Good thing I didn't know this when we first met!

Yes, my friend has asthma too, allergic to, seemingly, everything.

The Archangel

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, my friend has asthma too, allergic to, seemingly, everything.

The Archangel

Terrible PITA. I have relatively mild allergies and feel bad for anyone with more severe ones. Sometimes just going for a meal can be risky. We've ended up in ER twice before because of bad reaction. Husband started cooking a lot because of that.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Terrible PITA. I have relatively mild allergies and feel bad for anyone with more severe ones. Sometimes just going for a meal can be risky. We've ended up in ER twice before because of bad reaction. Husband started cooking a lot because of that.

When I start cooking everyone ends up in ER!

The Archangel

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are we all just so glued to this forum or what! I know that I am, since getting my ipad. Hey, woman-do you know there's a droid app for the IPF? I was soo excited yesterday when I discovered it in the droid market! Made a 2 hour road trip more enjoyable!! :)

Really? Cool. I don't really use apps though ~ for anything. I prefer to access straight through to anything but.

Most reactions

Latest posts