What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ME I am sitting in the lunchroom with iPad in hand listening to pandora eating lunch. Blocking out all annoying conversations, i.e. loud conversation about the muppets movie!!! I am in heaven!!! Yippppeeee.....

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update using iPF

Cliveawn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lying in my bunk relaxing after a 12 hour shift on a seismic research ship off the coast of western australia.
Surfing the net and just chilling,20 more days at sea then i have to fly all the way back to Europe,dreading it!

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cliveawn said:
Lying in my bunk relaxing after a 12 hour shift on a seismic research ship off the coast of western australia.
Surfing the net and just chilling,20 more days at sea then i have to fly all the way back to Europe,dreading it!

Wow!!! Sounds interesting though. Get some rest!!

Cliveawn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And no! Seismic ships do not research earthquakes,we look for and make 3d images of the earths crust to find oil or gas or map out existing oil wells.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cliveawn said:
And no! Seismic ships do not research earthquakes,we look for and make 3d images of the earths crust to find oil or gas or map out existing oil wells.

Still interesting. Someone has to do it!!

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Cliveawn said:

My niece is a geologist / volcanologist. She spent a month on a platform in the Sea of Japan last April. What blew her away most was the night sky.
AA

unzoosin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipoding. The melodramatic side of me sound tripping to classic christmas songs! Lol ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Playing with the free logmein to see if it's any better to work with than Teamviewer etc... Looks good to me.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's the day after xmas, I'm sitting around in my pyjamas and enjoying a cup of coffee while checking the new threads.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts