What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Yorkies are very sweet.

Husband very allergic, unfortunately, and allergist says there aren't any "good" dogs for him. I read about some genetically modified dog that's supposed to work for some allergic people, but apparently even they're not 100%, and they cost crazy money.

I've been trying to post a pic and I get an error message stating that the server on this forum is outdated or something like that!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Catching up on the Costa Concordia news.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

MIKES3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right now I'm at work sitting at my desk typing this message wondering when the Jailbreak for the IOS5 is going to be out

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
"Get back on board, damn it!"

Have you read the transcripts?!

Terrible that a captain could abandon all those passengers to save his own skin. Some of those passengers had only been on there 7 hours and would not know the safety rules well enough to be able to evacuate. The coastguard has been declared a hero and also the off-duty captain who did his job. That's all anyone asks for surely? I feel for those poor passengers who had no chance at all on the wrong side of the ship. The captain delayed the command to abandon ship by an hour. Unbelievable in this day and age.
Did you see that the ship had an earlier route in August as well that the company had authorised. It makes interesting reading that is for sure.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts