What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Terrible that a captain could abandon all those passengers to save his own skin. Some of those passengers had only been on there 7 hours and would not know the safety rules well enough to be able to evacuate. The coastguard has been declared a hero and also the off-duty captain who did his job. That's all anyone asks for surely? I feel for those poor passengers who had no chance at all on the wrong side of the ship. The captain delayed the command to abandon ship by an hour. Unbelievable in this day and age.
Did you see that the ship had an earlier route in August as well that the company had authorised. It makes interesting reading that is for sure.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Yes, outrageous. Those poor people who are still waiting word on their missing loved ones. Shudder.

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Sitting on the couch with my NEW PUPPY, MILES!!! Also, waiting for FIOS to be installed. Very eventful weekend!!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

Beautiful!!! I love puppies!!! Can't wait to get 1 too!!!

EmilRonnow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Serious man... Cant wait till the JB is landed...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just got back from year 11 (16 year olds) parents evening. Long day! Relax and chill.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Going crazy about Monday the23 me and my father have to take night shift !!!! It's driving me crazy I'll be on night shift from 8pm to the time night shift is up!!!

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey my grand father popped by and gave me 100$ !!! YAY I LOVE GRAND FATHER SO MUCH!!! AKA it's 10past02 here. Sob sob I am crying at the same time my 2nd mom is leaving soon:( sob sob:(
I ate some cake that made me feel better:)

Attachments

• image-2135639917.png
    image-2135639917.png
    601.5 KB · Views: 120
OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Going to bed!! Doggie is in the crate next to me as it is 10:15PM EST past my bedtime.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Relaxing on my bed with four of my nine cats, just bumming around on my iPad listening to the rain fall outside and staying up a bit late. My weekend is already here.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

cyrus923

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thinking how to upload the photo from ipad2 to job street for my resume

Most reactions

Latest posts