What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We're home again and all went well. She is in the swimmingpool with her big sister and she had no pain at all. In 3 weeks back for a check-up. No worries.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
JJK said:
We're home again and all went well. She is in the swimmingpool with her big sister and she had no pain at all. In 3 weeks back for a check-up. No worries.

Yay! My girls always worry me when they are under the weather. Good news anyway!

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
She was more getting fed up with her friends getting questions. Now after the treatment her face looks like being attacked by a nest of mosquittos. :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
JJK said:
She was more getting fed up with her friends getting questions. Now after the treatment her face looks like being attacked by a nest of mosquittos. :)

Aww! My youngest, Alex, suffers from this mysterious thing called Slapcheek which makes her look like someone has slapped her cheek because it goes all red. No, I'm not a closet beater of children but she gets it every so often. She is also allergic to sun cream because she went to the beach last week and her face swelled up and went all blotchy. You should know how this affects girls when there face is everything to them. Poor thing, I'll have to find a cream that she isn't allergic to. Hope they go soon.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JJK said:

Aww! My youngest, Alex, suffers from this mysterious thing called Slapcheek which makes her look like someone has slapped her cheek because it goes all red. .

Slapcheek Syndrome ~ here is it also caused Fifth's Disease. It could also have a lacy type pattern on the arms. Contagious too!

Adults can get it and it affects their bones and joints. Awful!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Slapcheek Syndrome ~ here is it also caused Fifth's Disease. It could also have a lacy type pattern on the arms. Contagious too!

Adults can get it and it affects their bones and joints. Awful!

Yeh! It must have been me who gave her these allergies because I suffer from allergy related asthma. I'm allergic to cats( I have 3), I can sneeze up to 20 times when I brush my horse. Suggestion - lose the animals, I'd rather cut off my arm than live without them all. Heather my eldest is allergic to washing powder. I have to use old fashioned soap because of all the synthetic rubbish they put into the modern stuff. The joys of the modern world - except my iPad of course!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sitting outside on the patio, reading IPF, another ebook, eating Ferrero Rochers ( my favourite all time chocolate) and it's a tad windy today. No sun today Tim.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to resist - you have to resist - you have to resist - you are slowly falling under my influence - you have to resist - you have to resist - you are not going to give in...

Oh - what the hell - gone on then, and enjoy them!! Wish I was there too - no Denny's up here yet....

Tim

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Waiting for the leg of lamb to be ready. On a BBQ burning on wood chips. Hmmmm.....

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim ~ when you come to the City to visit your son ~ we will go to the Denny's at Fisherman's Wharf. It is inside the Holiday Inn, I think, if I remember.

For some reason the pancakes there are to.die.for.:)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I am contemplating Denny's Pancakes.....:)

No! You cruel, cruel thing. Arrow coming your way! The boys think I'm dangerous because I find serial killers fascinating. They are in my attic. The magazines anyway. Tim is getting you to moderate me because he is close enough to me to be in the danger zone but why he thinks Sacromento is not easy for me!!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I forgot to say I'm sopping wet because I was watering the garden and the blinking wind sprayed the water into me instead. Yes, yes, you can all stop laughing now. White skirt though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts