What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you guess what I got for Christmas?

Penny_elle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
...and I love it. I have a 32G wi-fi model. I only have a couple of issues with it:

1 - My wi-fi connection keeps dropping out. It is fine on my Laptop, and my iPod Touch, but the iPad keeps going off.

2 - I understand that you can lock the screen aspect to stop it flipping when I lie down to read in bed. How do I do it?

Byron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can help with one of your problem

I had a few issues with my wifi, but after a day it sorted out and I haven't had a problem with it since.
As far as the screen rotation, it is very simple. Press the home button twice, you will notice a small window at the bottom of the page, this shows you your most recent programs you have used. Scroll or swipe to the right. You will see iPad controls, brightness, volume and the button on the far left is the screen rotation. Touch to toggle off/on for screen rotation.
Sorry I can help with your other issue

Most reactions

Latest posts