What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I am not sure, but it was hella funny! I am glad I was there as it was like an unspoken thing between us as she was going off on me, If I was not there she would have gone up to my daughter, we just know it.

I just got home and I haven't see Amber since it happened. I feel bad for the young lady, I do ~ but it was way over due. She has been there for 6 years and her life has forever changed on a dime.

I have been worried all day though ~ This girl is very unstable and she has nothing to lose. People who have nothing to lose ~ are dangerous.

Well I hope it works out ok for your daughter.

I may well use the "punk ass white momma" line when I pop out to the local shops tomorrow just to get a feel for the effect!

The Archangel

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I may well use the "punk ass white momma" line when I pop out to the local shops tomorrow just to get a feel for the effect!

The Archangel

We can't stop laughing! Gab, you never saw anyone grab anything so quick off that little table as I did my iPad and cell! I just knew she was gonna sweep everything off it!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
We can't stop laughing! Gab, you never saw anyone grab anything so quick off that little table as I did my iPad and cell! I just knew she was gonna sweep everything off it!

I have this vision in my head of it.....it's one of those moments when you need a quick retort such as "I would love to engage you in a battle of wits but I refuse to fight an unarmed opponent"

The Archangel

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good for you! I am going to run later.

But right now ~ I am getting ready to go to my daughter's work, Starbucks, where today they are firing a long time employee. She has lost her marbles completely and put the entire store through hell in the past 2 months.

And ~ She hates my daughter ~ who is the manager there. I don't think it will go well at all, so I will be there drinking my coffee and working, when at 10:30 the District Managers will deal with this.

I think, personally, they need security for times like this. She is going to flip.:(

OMG Take video for us! LOL

It was bad. Just happened and the police are here as she refused to leave. Hear my heart?

She went off on everyone in here. Yelling and screaming. Them she saw me. And my iPad. I picked this up so quick as she came bouncing over towards me! My hands are shaking!

She said: ***** all of you! I knew something was up because amber's punk ass white momma was here!". You don't even wanna know what she said then.

That is when I grabbed my iPad and stood up. The DM was telling her to leave. Oh lord.

What is to stop this gal from coming back with a gun? Not a damn thing.

You never have a dull moment, do you? :)

Can we call you "punk ass white momma" now?

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sitting in the lobby of the hospital. Just had a French breakfast here and now listening to a pianist while waiting for the doc.

Love those Thai hospitals.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JJK said:
Sitting in the lobby of the hospital. Just had a French breakfast here and now listening to a pianist while waiting for the doc.

Love those Thai hospitals.

For checkup?

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lying on my bed Waiting 10 more minutes to condition myself before going to our office. Hahaha

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pastan said:
For checkup?

Daugther has virusses on her face. Now they put a cream and we have to wait for 40 min. Then they will freeze them away.

Attachments

• image-3364039984.png
    image-3364039984.png
    680.2 KB · Views: 122

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wish your daughter recovers fully soon.

As for me just got up and played tradevnations, telling you this game is addictive

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
JJK said:
Daugther has virusses on her face. Now they put a cream and we have to wait for 40 min. Then they will freeze them away.

Aww! Her little face says it all! Hope she gets better soon.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Hey You! Thanks, Hayley!

I work with vengeful woman with ideas above their station, who think they are gods gift to the education system, but that is another story! It must have been scary for you and yes, I would have run the other way with my paddy safely tucked under my arm. Nobody touches my baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts