What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Apple made a rock, would you be just as excited when you first bought your iPad?

viraltistic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.viraltistictech.com
iRock.jpg

I won't lie to you, i'd probably wake up at 3am all over again to line up. Even after the iPad 1 and iPad 2.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Matt1226 said:
I think this is hilarious. They would probably sell out.

Not too far from the truth...

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Attachments

• image-851663318.png
    image-851663318.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 217

Ingoiolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be magic
And it would not be meant to do things, just to make you feel good after forking out plenty of money for it.
No whining, apple did it, so it is perfect
:)

Sent from my 64GB 3G iPad using iPF

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ingoiolo said:
It would be magic
And it would not be meant to do things, just to make you feel good after forking out plenty of money for it.
No whining, apple did it, so it is perfect
:)

And smell like your grandmothers laundry.

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
An Apple rock... Probably it would be warm on the touch, smell good, glow in the dark and play your iTunes library when shaken...

So going a little nuttier:

A Microsoft Rock... They would tell you it would be warm on touch but you need the next service pack. No smell unless you buy the new MS Odorama kit. It would glow in the dark, but only if it is really really dark and staring at it for a while. It would play your Zune library when thrown to the ground...

A Linux Rock... Warm on touch when using a self-made candle to heat it. It would smell... Like a rock... It would glow in a dark so much it could blind you... And it would play all your neighborhood libraries over wifi when looked at it...

A Google Rock... It would be warm on touch when using the keyword "warm"... It would smell money... It would glow in the dark, showing the latest Google Logo on the wall... It would play your YouTube playlist when ask for it...

A Facebook Rock... It would not be warm on touch, but so friendly... It would not smell but could tell you how bad your friends are smelling... It would not glow in the dark, but would show your the latest request on your wall... And it would not play any music, but provide you with great games like "Smash your neighbors' windows", "RockVille" and "poke your friends with me (The Rock!)"

Really have to stop drinking that coffee...

VicoPad addict!

OP
viraltistic

viraltistic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.viraltistictech.com
An Apple rock... Probably it would be warm on the touch, smell good, glow in the dark and play your iTunes library when shaken...

A Microsoft Rock... They would tell you it would be warm on touch but you need the next service pack. No smell unless you buy the new MS Odorama kit. It would glow in the dark, but only if it is really really dark and staring at it for a while. It would play your Zune library when thrown to the ground...

A Linux Rock... Warm on touch when using a self-made candle to heat it. It would smell... Like a rock... It would glow in a dark so much it could blind you... And it would play all your neighborhood libraries over wifi when looked at it...

A Google Rock... It would be warm on touch when using the keyword "warm"... It would smell money... It would glow in the dark, showing the latest Google Logo on the wall... It would play your YouTube playlist when ask for it...

A Facebook Rock... It would not be warm on touch, but so friendly... It would not smell but could tell you how bad your friends are smelling... It would not glow in the dark, but would show your the latest request on your wall... And it would not play any music, but provide you with great games like "Smash your neighbors' windows", "RockVille" and "poke your friends with me (The Rock!)"

VicoPad addict!

HAHAHA thats so true =P that is pretty much bang on accurate.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DrHouse said:

VicoPad addict!

You forgot the ITS (Incompatible Timesharing System- late 1960s) Rock: Looks like it would be warm to the touch but you really don't want to touch it, it definitely smells, doesn't glow in the dark but has an eerie radiance about it when you attempt to assign a directory with a dual-case seven-character name, appears neurotic and high-strung most of the time, will let anyone and everyone into your library whether you want it to or not, it speaks in only two languages both of which are older than Sanskrit, and will play any song title you request except it's only capable of humming eight bars of "Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" to the tune of your requested song over and over.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:

Ingoiolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DrHouse said:

[...]

VicoPad addict!

It would be warm on touch all the time, not accumulating heat during the day and releasing it at night... Apple decided thats an obsolete tech and discontinued it
If you want it fresh on your pillow before sleeping, you gotta JB it

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Mtnmedic said:
You forgot the ITS Rock: Looks like it would be warm to the touch but you really don't want to touch it, it definitely smells, doesn't glow in the dark but has an eerie radiance about it when you attempt to assign a directory with a dual-case seven-character name, appears neurotic and high-strung most of the time, will let anyone and everyone into your library whether you want it to or not, it speaks in only two languages both of which are older than Sanskrit, and will play any song title you request except it's only capable of humming eight bars of "Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" to the tune of your requested song over and over.

Pfft! Lol!

Here's my IT Rock... It is probably warm but you will never know cause you're not allowed to touch it... It doesn't smell cause it's wrapped so nothing can come out... Don't know if it glows in the dark cause your not allowed to watch it after 4pm... And it cannot make any sound as a soundboard is a security risk and could cause you hearing problems...

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions

Latest posts