What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what accessiries do I need?

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The accessories you need depend on what you want to do. No point in spending money on Bluetooth keyboards if you don't write much, or a Camera Connection Kit if you don't have a camera, right?

appsmonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
appsmonkey.com
If you plan on doing any note-taking or sketching, you should consider getting a stylus. They're pretty cheap and outperforms your finger any day. I recommend the Boxwave (also sold as Targus or Griffin) and do not recommend the Pogo.

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A good case...Maybe that was a given but I felt I needed to chime in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nasomi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A good case is critical. I got a folding one that tucks in to prop it up in a portrait picture stand, or in a slightly elevated book style. Also protects the screen.

I have the ipad bookstand case by macally. The material is great, it's protective, and gives you several standing angles.

TND

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd say a case/cover or bag (essential in order to protect it), plus a keyboard if you think it's usefull.

Most reactions

Latest posts