What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the new iPad Help section!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi
Thanks for your quick reply.
I now think it must be a problem with my charger which I replaced here in Malaysia. I was told it was an original Apple charger but perhaps not, although as it shows the charger indicator on I assumed it to be working correctly.

It may be an apple charger but for an iPhone which is half the charge or it could just be a knockoff. But even then it should have charged more than this overnight. It may just be registering a charge and that is all.

treceporrata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Email won't delete

I have recently received an email dated 12/31/69 no sender, no subject. The email will not allow me to delete it. Everything is grayed out and I have no idea how to make it go away. Please help !!

Beatricewhiteukc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ios6 guide?

I just bought my ipad ios6. I need a lot of help on how to use it as I have never owned something like this before. I was looking around for a good guide and wondering if any of you guys have any idea on any good ones?

Beatricewhiteukc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi again, as I said in my earlier post, I just bought my ios6 ipad. But I have little clue on how to use it to its full potential. I was the net looking for a good guide and found one that I was thing of getting. Just wondering if anyone bought this guide or know anything about it.

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi again, as I said in my earlier post, I just bought my ios6 ipad. But I have little clue on how to use it to its full potential. I was the net looking for a good guide and found one that I was thing of getting. Just wondering if anyone bought this guide or know anything about it.

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

There's no need for another guide, you will learn everything you need to know about the ipad here by courtesy of our wonderful members and team and it's all free. The info below will have you well on your way. Enjoy!

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
Tutorial on creating posts on the Forum
http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
3 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/49581-ios5-tips-tricks.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help...shortcuts-helpful-places-people-new-ipad.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Vincent Gogle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot reply to emails from my mail account but my iPhone can with the exact same settings including incoming and outgoing ports. If I cut and paste the mail into a new one then it sends fine. Any ideas?

Nubianprz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks fior the addition. I have an Ipad 2 with OS6. I'm trying to figure out how I download music that appear in I Tunes, but not on my IPad.

Frank2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just updated to ios7 on my iPad ,now it won't let me text to a friends iphone anymore but I can text on my iphone to her what's up ?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just updated to ios7 on my iPad ,now it won't let me text to a friends iphone anymore but I can text on my iphone to her what's up ?

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Try a reset of your iPad and see if that makes a difference.....it's a recommended step after any update....it just helps everything to settle in nicely.

Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start. Let us know if it does help.

Frank2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum! Try a reset of your iPad and see if that makes a difference.....it's a recommended step after any update....it just helps everything to settle in nicely. Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start. Let us know if it does help.

No still shows her phone I red lines , I sent her mail asking if by accident she turned off iMessage on her iPad Since her kids play with it

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No still shows her phone I red lines , I sent her mail asking if by accident she turned off iMessage on her iPad Since her kids play with it

Can you explain exactly what is happening.....you say red lines, are you getting a red exclamation mark beside the message and a message that the text wasn't sent? This would normally signify a lack of Internet connection on your iPad. In the meantime check your iMessage settings and contact for your friend to make sure all is fine on your end.

Frank2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it states not sent in red on the IPad ,I have no problem with anyone else and this only happened when I updated to IOS7 only her Iphone #

Most reactions

Latest posts