What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the new iPad Help section!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have created a new section dedicated to iPad Support! Please use this section if your having a problem with your iPad, stuck, don't understand something, or just need help setting something up. The iPadForums.net community is here to help!

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, a very needed addition. Now we need some bonafide "official" iPad Help Crew people :)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guy's originally i am thinking i can help you to manage this section .... but when i read one more time the question from stevenflaugher i clearly know i can't manage a section where people ask you 10 times the same question even you explain them clearly the process and needing

As my mom's say patience and me doesn't come from the same door

PS: maybe time to time i will help if i can

rlee131

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just emailed, from my desktop a 19mb PDF file. When I tried to open the attachment on the iPad it says "to large to open.". Does anyone know if there is a way to open the document?
Thanks

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But can you help me understand why I need iTunes to have a working iPad?

Steven before i loose my temper and manner i will try to be clear ...

your question is like :

Why i need XP on my PC
or
Why the battery of my notebook can die

we explain you the process several time, you like, you dislike it's like this and we can't change it

Studentuser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stevenflaugher, the thing about the iPad is that the only way to get it up and running is to connect it to a computer with iTunes on it. It syncs and registers you as an iTunes user which gets your iPad up and running. So you do need a computer to get started. But , the friendly folks at the Apple store can connect it to one of their computers and have it up and running there. You just need to register later.

Most reactions

Latest posts