What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website Dev Help needed

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
It is actually quite simple. I am looking to create an icon for my website that will, when I "Add To Home Screen" will show up instead of a screencapture of the site. What are the requirements for that to happen?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use an app to make "nice" icons out of my bookmarks - "Touch Icon Creator" ($.99, USD). With it, you can use any picture in your camera role to create an icon for a URL. It also lets you set links for e-mail addresses and such.

That's just one suggestion of what I do. Hopefully, someone will have another (maybe better) idea...

Marilyn

OP
Somerled

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
I ended up getting it, just needed the specs for the file on the web site. I already had the icon, I just wanted to make sure, when one goes to my website, it pulled that icon to the home screen by default.

thanks, tho.

Most reactions

Latest posts