What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to create a fullscreen mockup app

Laurens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to show some people what an iPad app could look like and need to create a mockup for this.

What I need is the ability to have a custom icon on the iPad screen - ideally I have control over the look of the icon and its name. When you tap this icon it displays a fullscreen image (which I'll create in Photoshop). A swipe or click takes you to the next or previous fullscreen 1024x768 pixel image. Ideally rotating the iPad would bring up an alternative image so that I can create dummy application views showing what the portrait and landscape versions would look like.

Maybe there is an app that can do this or maybe it can somehow be done with web pages that go fullscreen. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Theres an app called App Layout thats on sale right now for $2.99

it lets you make mockup apps for iphone and ipad right on the ipad device.

just drag, drop, and resize all the controls, buttons and everything to how you want the reall app to look.

OP
L

Laurens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I had a look at that app but it is geared towards protoyping a single screen. I am looking for a tool that allows me to display a number of screens with very basic navigation from one to the other. Your tip however made me find other wireframing tools that might be worth looking into.

Most reactions

Latest posts