What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weak posting section

Jaevo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why don't we rename this section to ibroke my hacked iPad, where are the development sections? All the threads in this section are noobs who jailbreak and do retarded things like reset their device to factory settings and wonder why bad things happened. If you jailbreak don't expect your typical support options there will be no easy way to fix your device, so search the net for a solution and quit posting your questions with no relevant info about the problem your experiencing. We need threads in here about changing root password and what tweaks we should install, like.... Fullforce will let you run iPhone native apps in full iPad resolution, well some. Or infinidock will let you have infinite apps in the dock area. Or dload ifile becuz u can search the entire ipad directory. There is a multitude of info that each and everyone of us users have had through many experiences and searches. Let's share the info and make this a decent section. I'm tired of reading about noob problems and questions about non related hack stuff like how do I get my evo to work with my iPad, you root it and install wifitether isn't that obvious enough? Or did you post a question that someone else has definitely asked before. I mean seriously let's get some real posting started.

How about we get a posting on how to mount an sd card to your iPad. Similar to Matt Shay's mounting of an external HD. Share the wealth and substantiate this as a hacking section and not a "noob broken jail broke iPad section!!!!"

Just a thought, and if I'm wrong then I'm at the forum.

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"where are the development sections?"

iPad Development - Apple iPad Forum

"There is a multitude of info that each and everyone of us users have had through many experiences and searches."

If you need help on how to search/review forum sections,PM me as these forums are getting a bit overrun by noob posts.

Most reactions

Latest posts