What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wacky Apple genius's

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey won't even admit there's an announcement on the 7th. I mean ,c'mon. I could understand not discussing possible content and or subject matter but everyone knows the gathering / keynote / launches on wednesday. Why not admitt it's going to be a busy day? Nope, two I spoke with had no idea if we'd 7th would be any different form any other day...bs

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two things. The store employees will not know anything until the announcement. If a store employee makes any statement about an upcoming project before the release, even if it is common knowledge, it is termination cause.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
your talking to a guy who is the last one to be told about anything. When do they inform the employee's? I think they have an overnight training the day before and they also reset the store with all the new devices and signs during this time.

while it may seem like common knowledge to you, do you happen to know anyone personally who was invited to the event? No, we are all just listening to the media and the media tends to make things up. So, unless apple put out an official public statement the employee's can not say anything one way or another, even if they did hear something on the news.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Better to remain silent and be thought a genius than to speak out and invite any doubt."

With apologies to Mr Twain :p

Last edited:

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also bare in mind that even if they know of an impending product, they may not not the actualy release date of the product. If the annoucement is tomorrow but it doesn't go on sale till next week then the Apple stores will not be any busier, if anything they will be quieter. To that end they may not know if it will be a normal day or not.

Most reactions