What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice dictation on the iPad 3

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using voice dictation to write this post. I'm wondering does it get any better the more you use it? Does it learn the way I speak and the words I use? I think it's quite good feature I'm just hoping that it works better in the future.

Andy

Sent from my iPad 3

sir_ben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the voice dictation feature! It is one of the main reasons that made me consider upgrading from my iPad 2. It's spot on almost 95% of the time and I do hope that it gets better over time.

By the way, is there up manual on how to use it like a list off commands and other stuff that you can do with it?

OP
A

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers. I don't know if there is a manual online but I've just been trying things myself. It seems quite useful. I didn't think I would use it. I probably will now.

Sent from my iPad 3

PaulCarleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use it all the time, for example, like now. Problem is my wife is always wondering who the hell I'm talking to. He he. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts