What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Viewing photos from my PC?

Jarhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Audiogalaxy to stream music from my PC. Is there a way to view my photos as well?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are several ways to move your photos from your PC to your iPad.

(a) you can sync them using iTunes and transfer them all to the Photos app on the iPad. This is the easiest way if you have a large number of photos and albums to transfer. In addition, it transfers your existing album structure and sets up those albums/folders within the iPad's Photos app, something that cannot be done directly on the iPad.

(b) if you have just a few photos, you can email them from your PC to your iPad and then save them in Photos.

(c) you can use a third party app, such as GoodReader to transfer the photos via WiFi or USB

(d) you can use a cloud storage facility, such as Apple's MobileMe iDisk. You upload the photos from your PC to the iDisk and then download them from iDisk to your iPad.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts