What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uninstalling an app

barrett915

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am unable to sync Roboform from my "Everywhere" account on a PC to the new installed app on the iPad, as my PW from iPhone is not accepted by iPad. I think I should uninstall the iPad app to correct this. How does one uninstall on iPad/Mac platform?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
barrett915 said:
I am unable to sync Roboform from my "Everywhere" account on a PC to the new installed app on the iPad, as my PW from iPhone is not accepted by iPad. I think I should uninstall the iPad app to correct this. How does one uninstall on iPad/Mac platform?

All you have to do to uninstall an iPad app is touch it until it starts shaking, then touch the x in the upper left corner. You will see a pop up asking if you are sure you want to delete the app. Tap the delete button and the app is removed from your iPad. It is, however, still in your iTunes purchased list in case you ever decide you want to re-install it. Re-installations of paid apps are free.

Most reactions