What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twitter app.

Camile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum so I apologize if this issue has already been addressed. :)
A large handful of people (myself included) are missing their profile information in the Twitter iPad app. Everything else shows up but there's a blank space where the info should be displayed (just below the Twitter pic). It's visible on all other platforms - TweetDeck, PC, iPhone, etc... So far it's just in the iPad app itself.

I've already tried uninstalling & reinstalling the app. The problem appeared about 12 hours after switching to iOS 7. Could this just be an issue on my end? I haven't seen it discussed anywhere else...

Thanks.

OP
C

Camile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, HardMetalAlchemy.

Right now the missing bio issue is completely random - maybe it's only affecting a small amount of users because I haven't been able to find any information on it. Hopefully it'll be fixed on the next app update.

Most reactions