What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App to uninstall apps

VaibhavRohan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi again.
I jist installed dreamboard from cydia on my ipad2 16gb wifi 4.3.3. I was just wonderong how to uninstall apps.
Is there some type of cydia tweak or normal app that will let me uninstall without having to go back to normal
ios?
Cheers

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As far as I know you must return to the IOS springboard from Dreamboard in order to remove App Store apps on the iPad itself. Cydia apps can obviously be removed from within Cydia itself.

Alternatively you could remove the apps via iTunes on your PC without exiting Dreamboard by unticking them and syncing.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I may be wrong but a Cydia application called CyDelete by by Dustin Howett may help you out with this problem. I might have read it wrong but Im sure it will.

Don't think it interacts with Dreamboard. :(

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Blast!!! Back to the drawing board! I think after reading it fully, the app must have an icon......when you keep your finger on it and the 'x' appears pressing it deletes it.
Great program when you think about it though!!
Whilst on subject Cydia now updated, see the 'Featured' button, long overdue removal of the old iOS update.

OP
V

VaibhavRohan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think got this wrong but cydelete is for removing cydia packages right? I want to remove mainly appstore apps.
Cheers

OsabaMark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cant you just delete them in Itunes when you are doing a sync?

OP
V

VaibhavRohan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find it very unconvenient to connect my ipad to a computer just to remove a small app. I would prefer doing it directly on the ipad. Also, i rarely have a computer around as THIS(my ipad) is my computer.

Most reactions

Latest posts