1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Unable to connect to "We Rule quests"

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by Jamber, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Jamber

Jamber iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone , ive been trying to log into my we rule quest account, but always takes me to the screen that shows Kingdom Carnival and would try to download new content up to 20% or so and then would say unable to connect at this time.
    its been like this for 2 days now ... can anybody advise me pls how to fix this? tnx
  2. sundredl

sundredl iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am experiencing a similar problem; in fact I experienced this last year and quit We Rule for about a month. Came back and things were fine for about a week...then, same problem. It cannot connect to the server. Sometimes I get a message saying to try again later, but more recently it just continues trying to connect. A real bummer