What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an alternative to Activator Brightness Action? I'd like to change the brightness by swiping over the status bar of my iPad....

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there an alternative to Activator Brightness Action? I'd like to change the brightness by swiping over the status bar of my iPad....

I just noticed there was a new tweak released February 28. It's called "StatusBright" and is free in Cydia. According to the description, you can "swipe across the status bar to change the device's brightness."

I've not tried it - but maybe it's worth looking into?

Marilyn

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dunno if I don't do things properly, but on importing photos via Camera Connection Kit, my pics end up NOT in the Cameraroll. If I want to move them there it seems not possible. I ran across the Photo Organizer 7 in Cydia which seems to let my images free, so to speak. Am I correct in assuming this is the case? That I can move my pictures to ANY album of my choosing? Thing is I've bought an app which cannot import pics from any other album than Cameraroll. Tried to copy/paste in iFile, but to no avail.

***EDIT*** I found the "Add to cameraroll" button in iFile :)thumbs: that app), and even though I have to move every single pic manually, it works. For now. Would be nice to have a smoother sollution though...

//Stefan

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts