What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Try another Apple ID as it is already being used"

OP
joodyanne

joodyanne

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just don't get that option to "join network" - it says "choose another network" It must be the settings on my desktop but I don't know what to alter. I thought I saw where wifi was disabled, but couldnt find out how to enable - can't remember where I saw it tho.

It appears to be locked on the ipad, as does iTunes

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just don't get that option to "join network" - it says "choose another network" It must be the settings on my desktop but I don't know what to alter. I thought I saw where wifi was disabled, but couldnt find out how to enable - can't remember where I saw it tho.
This is how it has to be done on your iPad - without desktop:

image-368783495.jpg

In Settings - Wi-Fi, you'll find the name of the network. If it's not yet connected, it should look like in my screenshot. Tap it. The next thing you'll see is this:

image-3596757472.jpg

Enter the password of the Wi-Fi connection, and then tap "Join". You should be connected within a seconds.

Wi-Fi is enabled, when the button next to it is green (see first screenshot).

Last edited:
OP
joodyanne

joodyanne

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks J.A but I can't or could not get into settings at that stage. I was locked on that page. However, I went into backup and restored previous settings, so everything is ok now - and once again I thank you. I hope I don't have to bother you any more :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No problem. :) If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I'm glad you found the solution. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts