What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfering direct tv dvr to ipad

canon714

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way I can transfer shows I dvr on direct tv to the iPad so I can watch them on the road etc

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
One way is to transfer from dvr to DVD, which can be loaded to your computer. Then convert to an iPad file like mp4 and transfer to iTunes and sync to iPad.

OP
C

canon714

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was hoping for a more direct approach... A way to connect my mac book to the DVR

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Couldn't you just watch them 'direct' from the MacBook... On the road ?

OP
C

canon714

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. But that program only works on msft os and I have a Mac book pro. I do have a desktop pc at home as well so maybe i will try it on the desktop. I have my direct
Tv box Plugged into my router so I can do on demand but can't seem to access it on my Mac.

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That same general site also discussed MacBooks. Just enter a search at the main web site and it will show several links, one of which may help.

Most reactions

Latest posts