1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Totally Confused!

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by uncchick94, Jun 12, 2012.

1. uncchick94

uncchick94 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In an effort to become more organized and utlitilze all the tools I have available to me...

Dropbox, GoggleDocs, OnLive Desktop, Evernote, CloudOn...what the heck is the difference? Do you use them together or are they all different individual things? I am not that techo savvy so trying to decipher this is needless to say, overwhelming!

While using my iPad, I want to have access to a Word document. I want to be able to make any changes necessary and then save it. Being able to access it without a wifi connection would be a huge benefit.
  2. ripipemender

ripipemender iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    All of your listed choices require at some point access to Internet . Drop box google docs cloud on are all locations you can store docs at, access them and change them. But at some point you need Internet. Cloud on will allow use of all of the above services and editing creating etc. but it does need Internet access to use. Quick office or other office type apps will retrieve from drop box edit save and resend back to itself so it can be accessed from a pc. Hope this helps a little