What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Totally Confused!

uncchick94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In an effort to become more organized and utlitilze all the tools I have available to me...

Dropbox, GoggleDocs, OnLive Desktop, Evernote, CloudOn...what the heck is the difference? Do you use them together or are they all different individual things? I am not that techo savvy so trying to decipher this is needless to say, overwhelming!

While using my iPad, I want to have access to a Word document. I want to be able to make any changes necessary and then save it. Being able to access it without a wifi connection would be a huge benefit.

ripipemender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of your listed choices require at some point access to Internet . Drop box google docs cloud on are all locations you can store docs at, access them and change them. But at some point you need Internet. Cloud on will allow use of all of the above services and editing creating etc. but it does need Internet access to use. Quick office or other office type apps will retrieve from drop box edit save and resend back to itself so it can be accessed from a pc. Hope this helps a little

Most reactions

Latest posts