What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tick Tock does 4.3 fix the Gosh Darn Clock

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
600.00 and it can't keep time right. Does anyone know if 4.3 fixes this, I've heard it's mostly a bug fix.

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hookbill said:
600.00 and it can't keep time right. Does anyone know if 4.3 fixes this, I've heard it's mostly a bug fix.

Didn't really notice the clock issue until after reading your post. I hope it is fixed at update.

jsntrenkler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
about.me
LOL, wow me either ... Guess it does have a clock issues .. Let's hope that 4.3 fixes it, so I guess to answer your question nope, I don't know either.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See... this is why I wear a watch!

sundial.jpg

And at home, I have one of those "atomic" clocks that will even tell me the temperature outside without having to stick my arm out the window!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a clock issue? I feel so left out. But that is good though. I just recently heard iPads overheat and now a time issue? Wow. Very unlike apple.

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score

+1 for title

and

+1 for the stupid bug being there...

Wow, 2 +1's in one post, congrats my friend, congrats...

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow I just checked, never noticed but yes my time was off by 8 mins ahead, just fixed it hope it stays.

Kyaecker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Clock Fix

I have had the update since Wednesday night.

I have still lost 6 seconds since I reset it after the update. So, NO. Apple took as pass this time. They really just don't care since the 3G version gets the time from the towers and they plan to discontinue wifi only version of the iPad.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I have had the update since Wednesday night.

I have still lost 6 seconds since I reset it after the update. So, NO. Apple took as pass this time. They really just don't care since the 3G version gets the time from the towers and they plan to discontinue wifi only version of the iPad.

When did they say they were discontinuing the wifi only version?

Most reactions

Latest posts