What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i stop the verification?!!?!?! Help!!!

Reaction score
Right now i am so frustrated that im crying!! I can't download one gosh darn app without having the stupid "verification required" thing pop up!!! Neither i or my parents know what it means or how i can get rid of it but all i know is it's making me really flipping frustrated!!'

how do i get rid of this right here?!

It even does this for "free" apps!!!! Help!!! Please now!!!!!!

Now!!!
How do i get rid of this dang idiotic thing!!!?

Attachments

• image-3694269146.jpg
    image-3694269146.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 349
Last edited by a moderator:

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Amy,

leelai recently posted this information to help someone with a similar problem. It may resolve your issues too.

Let us know what happens.

AA

POST FROM leelai:

If you're still having trouble try doing it through the App Store settings, go to Settings - App Store and press on your Apple ID here. An option box will load, press view Apple ID and your details will come up on another page. You will be asked for your password here and press Payment Information, just change your setting from None to whichever card you have and fill out your details. Hope this helps and let us know if it does.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
Amy Rose The Hedgehog
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Amy,

leelai recently posted this information to help someone with a similar problem. It may resolve your issues too.

Let us know what happens.

AA

POST FROM leelai:

If you're still having trouble try doing it through the App Store settings, go to Settings - App Store and press on your Apple ID here. An option box will load, press view Apple ID and your details will come up on another page. You will be asked for your password here and press Payment Information, just change your setting from None to whichever card you have and fill out your details. Hope this helps and let us know if it does.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

????
It didn't even go to another page! And it's STILL bringing up the verification!!! IM SO FRUSTRATED!!!

OP
Amy Rose The Hedgehog
Reaction score
No, it's not fixed yet, I'm just thankful for the advice!
I just had school lately and hadn't had time to get to it yet. I'm sure it will help.

Most reactions

Latest posts