What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts on the IOS?

Do you agree or disagree

• Do you agree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeleyes872105

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why does every upgrade on all fronts have to change the look for what I'm working with. I HATE THE LOOK. Why can't we choose to change the look or not. Having the weird open space at the bottom is retarded. Why am i forced to change something that I paid money for just because there is some update. And no I didn't read the forum post because I just joined. This is just crazy CHANGE IT BACK or give me the option to choose the old look!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mtoxhcdt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why does every upgrade on all fronts have to change the look for what I'm working with. I HATE THE LOOK. Why can't we choose to change the look or not. Having the weird open space at the bottom is retarded. Why am i forced to change something that I paid money for just because there is some update. And no I didn't read the forum post because I just joined. This is just crazy CHANGE IT BACK or give me the option to choose the old look!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like this either! My standard email app tells me I have unread emails when I don't, it's nearly impossible to see apps in folders. Looks very 'android'. Ghastly!!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are sorry that that you feel this way about iOS 7. Please take a look a this forum and to see if you may find some solutions to your problems. Perhaps it maybe a minor tweak in the iPad settings that will help you. By the way, I have edited the title of your thread/POLL indicator. Since this is a POLL, the title required revision to reduce bias towards scoring.

Both of you have not scored either. Please do!

Thanks. Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It would help if there was an actual question to agree/disagree with; though I suppose it can be inferred as whether you like/dislike iOS 7. Or it could about whether there should be a roll back option. ?

sparkies02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with you, I absolutely hate the new look, I think apple stunk it up with ios7, looks really cheap and very plain, looks like an android phone & if i wanted that look there are already a lot of them to choose from, come on apple put it back, get back to quality not more crap.

elvisfan0108

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't like the new background in mail and safari. Why can't we have more options? There is almost no contrast. I guess by us paying the premium prices,we deserve what we get.

rhaas55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There isn't a poll, the title is asking for impressions. It sucks very plain, sort of cheap looking and difficult to locate buttons now. Give me the old look back, please.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the original poster had not returned to this and that this Poll question is ambiguous, we will close this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts