What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Room - Need help with Q - shaped panel

Bootieboots

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am completely stuck on chapter 2. I have found a big key which I have set to the correct formation (I am 99% sure of that) and it should fit into the big funny shaped keyhole on the side of the box, but for some reason i can't get it to go in. Am going crazy, I have tried everything. It won't go in. What's the trick??
. I should say chapter 3 not 2!!!

Bootieboots

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am completely stuck on chapter 2. I have found a big key which I have set to the correct formation (I am 99% sure of that) and it should fit into the big funny shaped keyhole on the side of the box, but for some reason i can't get it to go in. Am going crazy, I have tried everything. It won't go in. What's the trick??

I was being pretty dumb there, got it sussed now. Finished the game! Fab game but too short. Hope we get more levels soon!

Keels333

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh that's weird it worked for me. Keep trying, have you finished everything else in that section?

oleroyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I´m sorry to say that i´m stuck whith the steel tube in chapter 1. I´v tried out everything i could think of...but no... Help!!

oleroyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good lord, that was ridiculously difficult. You have to look at the steel tube again, closely, and pull the picture out. Then turn it over. Geeeeez....

I dont get it! how close? you can´t pull the picture AND turn it at the same time! or....?

MellyDee83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on the amulet in chapter 3. I have the goggles on and I can see the arrows to rotate it. I keep looking back to the building too but I can't figure it out. I've tried every pattern I can think of. Help!

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Suzi32 said:
I've tried that bud it's not working??? Grrrrrrr lol

It took me a few goes to get the time to work, persevere and you will get there.

Try setting it for dead on 6 then move the big hand slowly to 5 past.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

tommyz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
need help please

i am stuck at the 3 gears or the cogs to unlock the 3rd mesh or column at the 3 box i think , the hint said "The Cogs arent large enough to mesh, Maybe connect them with something else?" but my question is, connect them with what ??? i still got the screwdriver in the inventory together with the 3 gears, i had line up the gears but it is not enough to hit the 3rd pole

oleroyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good lord, that was ridiculously difficult. You have to look at the steel tube again, closely, and pull the picture out. Then turn it over. Geeeeez....

What should I look for then?? I`m not abel to pull out the picture AND turn it over at the same time... help me please:)

Most reactions

Latest posts