What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Room - Need help with Q - shaped panel

tommyz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the metal tube, you have to unscrew the top, then you will see a picture is being stuff in it, pull that picture out and then turn it over

oleroyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok! I`v cracked the safe but forgot to bring whith me cog in to det next challenge. Now I dont know how to get back and get it!
Anyone!!???

Catseyezzz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am completely stuck on Chapter 2 and the Q shaped panel. I have aligned everything and moved the "doors" but nothing happens. Any suggestions? Frustrating!

dmadisontn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck here as well. Was doing great up until this point. I've tried all the starred buttons on the green keypad. Was able to push all of them before timer stopped. Nothing.

kjhart0133

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck in The Room

Hello,

I'm playing The Room and I'm stuck in the Orrerary (the level with the planets and planetarium). I've made it to the upper platform; I've decoded two patterns for the little twelve key keypad, but now the clues are indicating a third pattern and telling me I can see it through the panel when I have the eyepiece on. Well I can't. I had paused the game earlier, right after getting the gold medallion, and when I restarted it I think it got ahead of itself and now the clues are out of sync with my position in the game. If that's even possible. Anyway, I can't move forward. Can anybody help? Thanks, Kevin H.

Th

Anyway something seems off

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm playing The Room and I'm stuck in the Orrerary (the level with the planets and planetarium). I've made it to the upper platform; I've decoded two patterns for the little twelve key keypad, but now the clues are indicating a third pattern and telling me I can see it through the panel when I have the eyepiece on. Well I can't. I had paused the game earlier, right after getting the gold medallion, and when I restarted it I think it got ahead of itself and now the clues are out of sync with my position in the game. If that's even possible. Anyway, I can't move forward. Can anybody help? Thanks, Kevin H.

Th

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

I've moved your post to this thread.....as these members are playing this game, you will get more help here. Enjoy!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
kjhart0133 said:
Hello,

Th

I've played this game and from what I remember there are a few patterns. There was the pattern with 3 dots from each diagonal. Then 3 up from the bottom in the middle and 2 down from the top either side of the 3.....the next one if I remember correctly is that you will see a box structure through the wood panel, you need to turn the dial where that gold disk went to turn the box to reveal holes in it. You turn the box to match those arrows you can see on the flat top. If I remember correctly from the top it was the middle button, next line the 2 outside buttons, 3rd line was middle button again and line closest to you was the 2 outside buttons. Hope this helps.....there's another diagram one after that too. But you need to stop the planets moving to be able to do it....can't remember how I did that but they do give you a clue.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is anyone still playing this game? I'm on Chapter 3 and totally stuck trying to get the light beams to bounce in the right direction I.e through the hole on the left hand side....

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is anyone still playing this game? I'm on Chapter 3 and totally stuck trying to get the light beams to bounce in the right direction I.e through the hole on the left hand side....

Have you gotten it yet Ivy. Start with the bottom slide.....it only has I think 3 set positions where the light will bounce. So start with that one and try the different positions.

It does it very quick and when you get it, it closes up again. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you gotten it yet Ivy. Start with the bottom slide.....it only has I think 3 set positions where the light will bounce. So start with that one and try the different positions.

It does it very quick and when you get it, it closes up again. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Thanks Sandra, still haven't done it, that's the hardest part I've had so far, I'll keep trying.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Just got it, That was tricky.

Most reactions

Latest posts