What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad 2 and Suzuki Q Chord

theoldduffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone using these together? Not even sure what I want to do with them, but I use the Q every day in my work and figuring the depth, diversity and breadth within the iPad community that someone might have found a way to combine the technologies. Hope you can help.
tOD

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Never heard of it before, but it sure looks like a cool toy.

There are several MIDI apps and adaptors for the iPad, so those can probably be used at least to some degree with the Q. And, of course, you can plug the audio into Garage Band on the iPad to lay down a track.

I'm sure there are other possibilities; pretty much the same ones available for most instruments or MIDI equipment.

OP
T

theoldduffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Never heard of it before, but it sure looks like a cool toy.

There are several MIDI apps and adaptors for the iPad, so those can probably be used at least to some degree with the Q. And, of course, you can plug the audio into Garage Band on the iPad to lay down a track.

I'm sure there are other possibilities; pretty much the same ones available for most instruments or MIDI equipment.

Thanks very much,had thought of GB,but will need to look for the controller apps
Thomas

Most reactions

Latest posts