What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Canadian Countdown Begins!

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gosh! It feels forever waiting for my iPad. On my tracking it says it left Memphis already and no other updates after. Tick tock....

In the meantime, I'm still looking at apps to download. Can't wait to try them all tomorrow.

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hang in there. Your iPad is probably enjoying some good ol' Memphis BBQ and getting ready for all your apps :D :p

kvyoung

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine has been tied up all day in Customs in Mississauga, ON so not sure it will make it to Alberta and on the truck for delivery tomorrow. :(

Colsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine has been tied up all day in Customs in Mississauga, ON so not sure it will make it to Alberta and on the truck for delivery tomorrow. :(

At least it is in Canada. Mine was in Canada yesterday and today it is in Memphis!

magrat22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got some pics from Apple today and they were in Memphis yesterday so I wouldn't worry Colsgirl it'll get here.

miranda1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gosh! It feels forever waiting for my iPad. On my tracking it says it left Memphis already and no other updates after. Tick tock....

In the meantime, I'm still looking at apps to download. Can't wait to try them all tomorrow.

Wow Memphis? Mine is in Anchorage Alaska, don't think it will be here by the 28th.

OP
Y

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple sent me an e-mail saying that my iPad won't be arriving on the 28th due to a flight delay. They are hoping to have my iPad delivered on the 29th. The only problem is it's supposed to be delivered at work and we are closed Saturdays and Sundays. I'm so disappointed. :-(((( Should I call Fedex for re-direction?

miranda1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple sent me an e-mail saying that my iPad won't be arriving on the 28th due to a flight delay. They are hoping to have my iPad delivered on the 29th. The only problem is it's supposed to be delivered at work and we are closed Saturdays and Sundays. I'm so disappointed. :-(((( Should I call Fedex for re-direction?

YEAH I received the same email, I'm a little miffed with this since I walked into a local Apple retail store today and could have purchased the same unit there, the guy was very apologetic but nothing that they can due.

OP
Y

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score

YEAH I received the same email, I'm a little miffed with this since I walked into a local Apple retail store today and could have purchased the same unit there, the guy was very apologetic but nothing that they can due.

I called Apple last night and complained about the delayed shipment. I told them that my shipping address is my work place and since FEDEX won't re-direct to my home address and pick up will be a dilemma since I don't have a picture ID with my work address on it, I have to come in to work tomorrow even if the office is not open for business.

Apple was kind enough to give me a Wireless Keyboard for free. Thank you Apple. :)

PS. Checked the tracking for FEDEX and it looks like they tried to deliver from 6 to 8 pm last night and stated that they attempted delivery but business is closed.

Most reactions

Latest posts