What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The camera from ipad 2 doesn't open

steffycris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help, please, I don't know what I did but the camera doesn't open. I am new in this forum and I have a week since I bought the iPad . Thank you.

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What exactly are you doing to start the camera? Did it ever work? Have you completely shut off and then restarted you iPad?

OP
steffycris

steffycris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I click on the icon camera that is how I open the camera. But how can I reset the iPad ?

OP
steffycris

steffycris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
steffycris said:
I click on the icon camera that is how I open the camera. But how can I reset the iPad ?
How can I shut off the iPad ? Which button?

OP
steffycris

steffycris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's working !!!!!

I closed the iPad and started again. And now it is working. Thank you very much,you are the best. Sorry I don't know pretty much about iPad. Before it worked .

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hold the on/off button in until you see the sliding bar that says swipe to shut down. Swipe it and it will turn off. To turn it back on, just hold in the button until you see the swipe to turn it on. That's all there is to it. This should restore your camera functions. You should probably go on line and also read the manual for you iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts