What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera

eutwra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please help, I bought the pro manger photo app and I am trying to add pictures from camera it doesn't seem to work any suggestions

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Eutwra - welcome to the forum! :)

I've been using this program for nearly two years, mainly for the password protection feature - first, have you setup any 'new' folders? If not, once a folder is made, then opening it will present a menu at the bottom allowing 'import' from the camera roll - these images are really copied into this app (vs. being only linked), i.e. if deleted from the camera roll the images remain w/i Pro Manager - let us know if these suggestions help & good luck! Dave

OP
eutwra

eutwra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, When I go on to the app I see colored folders. When I click on the top where it says transfer it then goes to photo server. I then click on start photo server and nothing happens. The pictures I am trying to put into the folders are just pictures from my camera roll. I am not to go with technical stuff:)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thank you, When I go on to the app I see colored folders. When I click on the top where it says transfer it then goes to photo server. I then click on start photo server and nothing happens. The pictures I am trying to put into the folders are just pictures from my camera roll. I am not to go with technical stuff:)

Hi Eutwra - from your description, you want pictures placed into the folders from your camera roll; as explained in my previous post, you first need to open a folder (see the left screenshots below - click on the image to enlarge); the far left-sided portion of the first image shows the folders present (the bottom menu allows the addition of more folders, if desired - note that this image is from the app's description in iTunes) - NOW, click on a folder (the second portion of the first image) which then opens - look at the bottom left menu options -> select 'Import' & then select 'from Photos' - you should now be able to choose from the folders in your native Photo App, including the 'Camera Roll'.

The 'Transfer' option (top left) on the opening screen w/ the folders showing will open a dialog box (see image below, bottom right, which is from my iPad; again click to enlarge) - I have started the 'Photo Server' - this will permit image transfer using either FTP or HTTP between your iPad & computer (of course w/ both on the same Wi-Fi network) - this does not seem to be what you want at the moment. SO, let us know if you can accomplish your needs w/ these additional steps - good luck! :) P.S. the 'Help' icon (bottom right on folder page) will thoroughly explain these Wi-Fi transfer options.

Screen Shot 2013-06-21 at 9.11.17 AM.pngPhotoManager.jpg

OP
eutwra

eutwra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WOW! Thank you so much for your help. My pictures are in the folders. Thank you again

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
WOW! Thank you so much for your help. My pictures are in the folders. Thank you again

You're certainly welcomed! :)

The app has some interesting options (e.g. password protection & a number of backup choices) - enjoy! Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts