What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it is confusing to be honest keep in mind I can change name however any one who has linked it will not get notifications but that should not be an issue

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then never mind. Didn't know what repercussions it would have.

We'll keep it as is.

Thanks Col.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone been following the IPL T2o? I have watched quite a few. A match about to start now (hope I've posted this in the right place:D)

Reaction score
Well good news to all of you.... After lots of discussion the owners and moderators have come up with what we feel is a solution for all whom like to chat. This forum has been renamed Off Topic and 2 new rules are in place which are as follows:

4.a Thread Hijacking is not allowed... this includes starting general chit chat or banter in legitimate threads. Keep this to the Off Topic section.

4.b Chit-Chat in the Off Topic section still falls under the Forum Rules. Keep it clean!

As a direct result we have reopened this thread and another thread. The Friday night thread will be operating shortly.

ALL WE ASK IS ABIDE BY THE RULES - the link is below.

Thanks for your patience

Thank you. This type of thread is where I can learn a bit more about the members who post in this forum.I don't care about post counts but knowing a little personality of the members whose posts I trust I find kind of neat.
On the Inc forum they have a thread like this every Friday and the injection of humor keeps the forum light hearted in the rest of it. Nobody seems to post in it for post counts or to annoy others, just lighten up the mood and it seems to have built a team work mentality with many members on that forum to help newbs out
Howard forums has an entire sub forum for off topic but I find it too much of a good thing.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've never had an avatar - just can't think of what to have.....

It can't be a picture of me because that would disillusion you all....

Tim

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tim

I think all FE's AKA moderators should have pictorial avatars. You can see us, or some of us..... Don't be shy:D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmm! Tim is like a god to us so anything to worship! . Embarrassed yet! How about something Scottish like col.bris kangaroo.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
God?

Hmm! Tim is like a god to us so anything to worship! . Embarrassed yet! How about something Scottish like col.bris kangaroo.

I suppose you could regard FE's as gods. But they are not, it's a really tough job. How about a picture of the lovely countryside in your area Tim?

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You mean something like a guy wearing a kilt with an iPad sticking up out of his sporran?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim

Maybe a picture of the terminator, I imagine you have an internal head up display linked directly to your iPad for instant wisdom whilst being ready to terminate us unruly types........and patrolling the forum on a Harley davidson!

The Archangel

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Terminator

Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim

Maybe a picture of the terminator, I imagine you have an internal head up display linked directly to your iPad for instant wisdom whilst being ready to terminate us unruly types........and patrolling the forum on a Harley davidson!

The Archangel

As in you terminate us? I guess that works, something different, something artistic and unique :)

Most reactions

Latest posts