What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had good success putting any kind of video on my iPad.

I use 2 different programs depending on what the video is and haven't had any problems.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finished a light diner. We were still stuffed from the brunch. I love buffets.......too bad they dont allow food to be taken home.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well good news to all of you.... After lots of discussion the owners and moderators have come up with what we feel is a solution for all whom like to chat. This forum has been renamed Off Topic and 2 new rules are in place which are as follows:

4.a Thread Hijacking is not allowed... this includes starting general chit chat or banter in legitimate threads. Keep this to the Off Topic section.

4.b Chit-Chat in the Off Topic section still falls under the Forum Rules. Keep it clean!

As a direct result we have reopened this thread and another thread. The Friday night thread will be operating shortly.

ALL WE ASK IS ABIDE BY THE RULES - the link is below.

Thanks for your patience

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robertlc said:
Welcome to this thread.

Consider this thread a place to carry on ongoing conversations, or a place for so-called "postwhores" to run up their postcount. Kind like a TiVo for chat.

Anything can be discussed here within the rules of the forum. Keep it clean and let's get to know one another and have fun!

Bob

Okay, running up my post count and announcing that several of my books are now on sale in the iBooks store! I am so jazzed to see them there! lol

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well done to you! I'd love to be able to write books but reading them is a great second best though!

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well good news to all of you.... After lots of discussion the owners and moderators have come up with what we feel is a solution for all whom like to chat. This forum has been renamed Off Topic and 2 new rules are in place which are as follows:

4.a Thread Hijacking is not allowed... this includes starting general chit chat or banter in legitimate threads. Keep this to the Off Topic section.

4.b Chit-Chat in the Off Topic section still falls under the Forum Rules. Keep it clean!

As a direct result we have reopened this thread and another thread. The Friday night thread will be operating shortly.

Thanks for your patience

Thanks Col.!

We're back in business!

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got to get ready for work.

I'll give you a topic:

"Milli Vanilli is neither a Milli or a Vanilli."

Discuss.

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

Thanks for your patience

Thank you so much.
:)

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So Amy wasn't around for one of the biggest scams in music?

The holes in her education...

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, legitimate matter for discussion:

Should we change the name of this thread?

Ideas? Suggestions?

Most reactions

Latest posts