What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Really! Oh, yeah, June 2010. It's because she has to keep us all in line that's why.

I want a title, I'm jealous!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really! Oh, yeah, June 2010. It's because she has to keep us all in line that's why.

I want a title, I'm jealous!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Ok, you can be Postwhore in charge of the European Theater of Posts.

How's that?

Of course, judging by who all is participating, y'all can just be my angels!
:)

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning, this is fun! Although a lot like "social networking", I may have to go back and amend my post about Facebook and Twitter. ;)

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to UrbanDictionary:

POSTWHORE: Postwhore, or "post whore" is a term used widespread on internet forums to describe a person who measures seniority in a community by one's numerical postcount.

Often confused with "attention whore", a postwhore is marked by one's belief in postcount as a caliber of rank.

Used widespread on internet message boards, the conjunction of the two words: "post" & "whore" was established to define what is a postwhore, as we know it.

a) A postwhore is not necessarily an attention whore.

b) In some communities, the postwhores will only accept you into the community after you have reached 1000 in postcount.

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
robertlc said:
According to UrbanDictionary:

POSTWHORE: Postwhore, or "post whore" is a term used widespread on internet forums to describe a person who measures seniority in a community by one's numerical postcount.

Often confused with "attention whore", a postwhore is marked by one's belief in postcount as a caliber of rank.

Used widespread on internet message boards, the conjunction of the two words: "post" & "whore" was established to define what is a postwhore, as we know it.

a) A postwhore is not necessarily an attention whore.

b) In some communities, the postwhores will only accept you into the community after you have reached 1000 in postcount.

Haha I love urban dictionary... :D
I whore posts because I have too much free time clearly :-/

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seriously Amy, my advice buy a conversion program it's so much easier, no faffing! Put DVD in, choose size, etc press convert, place file in iTunes, copy to iPad. Job done!

Most reactions

Latest posts