What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

mskailyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's quite striking. What material did you use and how did you create it?

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

I apologize for the image's horrible quality, I wish it had come out clearer. I use thicker card texture paper and 0.05 Le Pen markers. =] really it just starts from one or two lines. These pieces tend to take about 10-15 hours.

mskailyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a slightly different one. More rushed, not as good.

Attachments

• image-984352669.jpg
    image-984352669.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 133

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Here's a slightly different one. More rushed, not as good.

I used to doodle in a similar style when young. The one teacher who saw it said I was weird (a sentiment echoed by other equally ignored peers). Didn't bother me much. Your work is far better than anything I created in the process of ignoring my school work.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mskailyn said:
Totally random, but I guess that's the point of this thread, can I get some opinions on this art piece of mine?

Well hello there.....nice to see you back!

What great artwork you've done too.....you're very talented! Thanks!

mskailyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used to doodle in a similar style when young. The one teacher who saw it said I was weird (a sentiment echoed by other equally ignored peers). Didn't bother me much. Your work is far better than anything I created in the process of ignoring my school work.

The weirder the better, in my opinion. Weird is a compliment when thrown at you by by people who can't do what you can. =] always be proud of your art.

Most reactions

Latest posts